17 August, 2020
Here are the details of the vacancies announced further to see an advertisement for details.
Note for BSc Nursing Join Pak Army as AFNS:-
Appearing candidates in FScPart-II examination (having 50% marks in 1styear) may apply with HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/institution for attaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit F.Sc marks sheet immediately.
Note for Trained Nurse TO :-
A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council(PNC).Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council(PNC).
- BSs Nursing Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorceewithout encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses Married/Unmarried
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan.
- At final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.Physical Standards for Pak Army AFNS Jobs 2020:
- Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index (MBI)
- Twice rejected by the General Headquarter Selection Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn/resigned/discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force).
- Training academies/institution on the ground of discipline, characters, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- Individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- For B.Sc Nursing only -candidates already registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
Registration And Preliminary Selection Procedure:-
- Candidates can register through Internet
- By visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
Following procedure will be adopted:-
- Registration Through Internet
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers
The candidates may report at nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Selection Of Registration / Preliminary Test
Registration and preliminary test will be held as per the following schedule :-
|Registration||17 August 2020 to 16 September 2020|
|Preliminary Tests including Written / Intelligence / Personality||Keep visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for exam slip. Exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ Roll No slip.|
Preliminary Medical Test for Join Pak Army as AFNS Jobs 2020:
The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres.
Further Selection for Pak Army AFNS Jobs 2020:
- Interviews of successful candidates by the General Headquarter Selection Board will be held at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi and Quetta for which separate call up letters will be issued.
- Successful candidates will receive call up notices for interview.
- The final selection will be made at General Headquarter on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
Training Period for Join Pak Army as AFNS Jobs 2020:
- B.Sc Nursing – 4 x Years Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta and PNS Shifa Karachi
- Trained Nurses – 6 x Weeks Basic Military Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi and CMH Kharian. Note: On completion of successful training, shall be granted Commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
Documents Required at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:
Candidates will deposit following documents with Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:-
- Original certificates/ documents/ detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/ departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarter Rawalpindi.