Business Development Expert
Last Date to Apply: 7th June 2020
Our team & you: To continue and change the lives of our 59 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.The Business Development Expert is responsible for ensuring the achievement of defined DFS targets – by building strong collaborative relationships with external stakeholders. This will be done through penetration in all segments and by ensuring a high level of partner engagement, develop alternate channel of agents, merchants, and new channel enablement’s – and smooth handling of all queries and desired outcomes. The individual will be responsible for developing the DFS business further in Central (Faisalabad) Region. The role will be directly responsible to achieve the assign revenue targets, to develop alternate channel of agents and merchants that would enable customers to subscribe to M Wallets, cash in points, wallet payments, DR and UBP.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like30 days:
- Establish good relationships with internal/external stakeholders and commence a strategic review of business development in light of business objectives for DFS
- Develop channels in addition to the existing JAZZ GSM retailers and Jazz Business channels.
- Train, enable and equip the alternate channel team to sell all DFS products and services.
- Identify and develop well-being agents across the central region
- Develop and enable Digital channels in central region
- Finalizing KPIs and tracking the performance
- Identify, develop and train the agent/merchant network and team network to reach out to the masses and promote digital subscriptions to avail DFS products and services
- Develop alternate channel of agents and merchants that would enable customers to subscribe to Mobile wallets, cash-in points, wallet payments, DR and UBP
- Focus on developing digital payments merchants and promote use of digital services
- Develop presentations, reports and manage relationship with partners and strategic alliances
A Bit About You
We are looking for someone who has strong knowledge and background of Channel Development of agents/merchants/e-channels. Passionate about working towards sustainable, innovative and impactful solutions to business problems. An ideal incumbent should be passionate and self-driven with the ability to understand needs, suggest ideas and convert them into tangible outcomes to meet the role accountabilities.
- Good Analytical and Presentation skills
- Good People Management Skills
- Creative and Collaborative
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Retail sciences and Distribution sciences
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Business Studies/Management or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant position experience