Liberty Books Pvt Ltd Jobs July2020:
Position: Database Officer
Status: Full Time
- Managing entire customer database
- Gathering data from all sources
- Entering data in company’s software
- Updating existing databases
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sorting of customer data
- Coordinating with Marketing, E-Com and Outlet managers for data gathering
- Working with Marketing team to send communications to customers through email and sms
Position: Manager Finance
Location Placed: Head Office, Korangi Karachi.
Preference: Nearby area (Clifton, DHA, Tariq road, Shahra-e-Faisal, Gulistan-e-Jauhar etc.)
Age: 40 plus
Education: Graduation along with Professional qualifications (ICMA, ACCA, CA-Part) from Karachi.
Based in: Karachi.
Experience: 4-6 years of Experience in retail industry would be preferred. He should be a one with the skills of leading a Team.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- End to End retail accounting.
Share CV’s at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: CSR – After Office Hours
Timings: (05:00 pm to 12:00 am)
Status: Work from Home (visit office once in a week)
- Answer and handle all queries of customers.
- Channels to respond simultaneously (Web Chat, Whatsapp, Facebook Inbox, Instagram Inbox Phone Calls).
- Assist customer with their inquiry.
- Re share stories customers post about appreciation or book reviews.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication
- Take orders manually.
- Command on MS Excel along with simple knowledge of system troubleshooting.
Position: Social Media Officer
Status: Full Time
- Responsible for daily posting at all official social media accounts.
- Drafting of error free content related to the post.
- A BOOK READER.
- Knowledge of current trends and hashtags for different campaigns.
- Well versed in managing live sessions.
- Idea of handling the corporate level social media channels.