Systems Limited Jobs August 2020:
We’re looking for Video Animator for Lahore office.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree (preferably in Media and Communications/Graphic Designing/Fine Arts).
- 4+ years of professional experience in 2D/3D Animation/Motion Graphics and Post Production.
- Proficient in Video Animation tools including After Effects, Adobe Premiere.
- Preferably comfortable in working with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to learn new tools and plugins when necessary.
- Know how to edit sound and music.
- Expected to be creative and artistic, with communication and time management skills.
- Core experience should be in animation but experience in graphic designing is a plus.
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.
We’re looking for Chief Marketing Officer who will spearhead the company’s brand vision, marketing strategy, media and analyst relations, field marketing, and overall marketing and communications. This role will cover all our operations Globally (Pakistan, Europe & North America).
- Own and develop the brand vision for the company across all the different service lines and solutions that the company offers to her clients.
- Own the digital strategy and online marketing including all the digital channels that the company uses to communicate with different stakeholders.
- Responsible for generating leads via the marketing channels and eventual conversion of those leads into opportunities
- Annually build USD 30M sales pipeline by running campaigns based on offerings and products
- Build and guide a team to enhance presence in the industry via virtual and physical presence at industry and partner events
- Work with key partners of the company to build a strong alliance channel
- Work with Account managers to build a cohesive field marketing strategy for the company’s key accounts
- Define the competitive marketplace and evolve our brand awareness through strategy development and brand building activities
- Implement new technologies in developing campaigns